dream big. take risks. find time. love deep.

Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.

08 February 2006

Where's my delorean?!

Working blows, bring on grad school! Anyone who has ever met me can certify my inability to be satisfied with my current job. Granted I am young and haven't exactly had the type of job I've dreamed of yet, but this degree of unsatisfaction cannot be normal. My need to fast-forward a month is extreme! But if I don't make it into the graduate program of my choice, what do I do then? Suffer and remain unsatisfied in my job for even longer? No way! Why is our unemployment rate so low, and I still can't find a good fit?

Compare me to the petite women looking for pants in a plus-sized store. The other way around? I hope not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home