dream big. take risks. find time. love deep.

Visit Greenpeace.org to help prevent environmental destruction.

18 January 2006

The big meet and greet

This sunday is a big, scary day. Wilson is coming home to meet the family for dinner. I have never before been nervous bringing a guy home, no matter how scary my dad may behave from time to time. This time it is different. It is not just a simple meet and greet, put a face to a name situation. This is a big, relationship-altering, will my family like him? meeting. This is me bringing home a man I am madly in love with and want to move in with meeting. SURPRISE mom and dad! I suppose I created the additional drama to this simple meeting to emphasize the seriousness of our relationship and my commitment to it. Lordy, is my stomache in knots with nervousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home